REAL ESTATE FOR THE MODERN AGE

REX24.one

exclusively from                                         

The Money House 24 Ltd.&

Money Invest 24 SL

CALLE  W.A. MOZART 1, 03581 EL ALBIR, ALICANTE, SPAIN

    0034-693 663 666
                         CALL US 

    The REX 24 concept  is our unique vision for the future of the Real Estate market.

    Looking back over the last 3O years,  our lives changed by using the internet. The way we buy and sell goods, trade stocks, watch movies, listen music, or do our banking and paying taxes, all transactions are faster through the internet.

    Many of us are going with this trend and searching for opportunities to buy or sell our next home. We created  The Rex 24 concept, to pair together buyers and sellers while also saving thousands of euros by using our concept. Fair and transparent, no hidden fees, We want to be the first game changer brokerage that uses all possibilities and strategies online and also doing a impressive marketing system, which results in better outcomes for buyers and sellers to dramatically save on selling costs.

    A traditional agency charge both the byer 3% and the seller 3% to total 6% commission for putting your home on a website, crossing the fingers and waiting for clients, we have no time for waiting for a miracle. 

    Save costs and put the saved money in your own home or in the things you and your family loves and luxuries.

    No time to loose for buyers and sellers, with The Rex 24 concept you make the right decision in the modern age of Real Estate.

    TOGETHER WE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE

    With THE REX 24 CONCEPT,

    you can RELAX!